Sunday, May 24, 2009

Are You A Christian Soldier?

“I AM A SOLDIER”


I am a soldier in the Army of my God.
The Lord Jesus Christ is my commanding Officer.
The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.
Faith, Prayer and the Bible are my weapons of Warfare.
I have been Taught by the Holy Spirit, Trained by experience,
Tried by adversity, and Tested by fire.

I am a volunteer in this Army, and I am enlisted for eternity.
I will either retire in this Army at the Rapture or die in service for my Savior…,
but I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or be pushed out.
I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable.

If my God needs me, I am there. If He needs me in Sunday School,
to teach children, work with the youth, help adults, or just sit and learn,
He can use me because I am there.
I am there for Sunday School, Sunday Morning service,
Sunday Night service, Wednesday Prayer meeting, Revival and Special Meetings.
I am there to Support, to Serve, to Study, and to be Strengthened.
I am there to Worship, to Work, and to Learn God's Word.

I am a soldier. I am not a baby.
I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up,
pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.
I am a soldier, no one has to call me, remind me, write me,
visit me, entice me or lure me.
I am a soldier, I am not a wimp. I am in my place, saluting my King,
Obeying His orders, praising His name, and Serving in His Church.

I am a soldier. No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food,
cards, candy, or give me handouts.
I do not need to cuddled, cradled, cared for, or catered to.
I am a soldier and I am committed.

I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to stop me.
I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside.
I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit.
When Jesus called me into His army, I had nothing;
If I end up with nothing, I still come out even.

I will win. My God will supply all my needs.
I am more than a conqueror. I will always triumph.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I am a soldier. devils cannot defeat me,
people cannot disillusion me, weather cannot weary me,
Sickness cannot stop me, Battles cannot beat me,
Money cannot buy me, Governments cannot silence me,
and Hell cannot handle me.
I am a soldier. I am committed. Even death cannot destroy me.

When my Commander calls me from this battlefield
He will promote me and then bring me back to
rule this world with Him. I am a soldier in His army,
I am marching and claiming victory.
I will not Give up, I will not turn back.

I am a soldier marching Heaven bound.

…Will You Stand With Me???

Thank the Lord for Christian Soldiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment